Friday 5 October 2012

#2 of 40, from kampung boy to CEO by Tan Sri Abdul Khaled Ibrahim

Fearless: From Kampung Boy to CEO

Done.

Easy reading.

Newly published book, good to grab, it is like in between reading As I Was Walking from Adibah Amin + Dale Carnegie books.

Heart warming to read on how others'  success story. It is indeed a long beautiful journey.

One good thing that I can grab and might considering using in my daily life is a conversation between Tan Sri Khaled & one VIP  in an elevator... hehehe.. wont tell you the story.. is for you to grab from book stores nearby you...

My only comment is few pages in the books are in horizontal in between two pages, i hope in his next book, Tan Sri will avoid this situation. As to me, it is very annoying to own a book that you have to "kepak" just  to read the whole story.. worst case picture in such condition.. akak kepochi kan.. nak gak tgk semua view...


No comments:

Post a Comment