Friday 5 October 2012

Family Day 2012 FRIM Kepong: #1 of 40

Mamduh enjoying FRIM's greens
It was last Saturday, and the event was Family Day 2012.

All in all, it was a successful event.

And i like the place so much!

Me and my hubby used to rent a small unit in Bandar Sri Damansara , and FRIM is actually nearby our compound.  We once try to get in to the park, unfortunately, due to my condition heavily pregnant with Mamduh, we did not take our chance to go there.

The park is a big area and it is still in preserved condition, i tell you, this is my first time in my so many years living (ahaks) seeing flocks of dragonflies flying... and they really fly like nobody business.

We spent few hours there it is nice to be in fresh air. My bad cough cured for that day! :)

We are actually TRYing to kill 2 birds with 1 stone on the event, my hubby do some caricature sketching, thou the crowd to his tent is small, we're satisfied with our first attempt to work with such event, well it might  not the first one to my hubby, but it's the first one for me.

And I don't really do hard sales like the one that I have done with Herbalife in Giant Kelana Jaya.. well that is another story that I'm going to tell to you guys later...

The day was filled with fun fun fun activities with loads of prizes.

Pic of the caricature

Ms Kang 


No comments:

Post a Comment